Cost reduction / 100 days plan
Following the long slowdown of the world economy, many companies face the challenge to preserve or boost their profit margins in the future by “re-designing” their businesses.
At ALPHA Consult our professionals stand ready to develop a tailored cost reduction programme. Thanks to our own practice-proven cost reduction expertise, we can help companies in identifying target areas, defining a strategy focused on how best to tackle the major cost centers and offer advices to the client’s staff on how this should be done.
ALPHA Consult cost reduction programme consists of four phases:
- Cost Diagnosis: Analysis of cost trends over time to identify major areas of impact
- Deep Dive & opportunities identification: Identification of cost driver-to-value relationships and developing a list of cost-cutting opportunities
- Deployment of solutions: Identification of potential solutions for each cost reduction opportunity
- Solutions prioritization: Definition of key areas to address and implementation of changes
- Cost reduction services are offered on a success fee basis
Cost reduction activites can be performed independently or within a more general restructuring process aimed at obtaining quick wins for the client, the so called “100 Days Plan”.
For further information (in Italian only): Restructuring short 20131206 (ITA)